Professional tattooing services are more in-demand than ever before in North Carolina. But tattooing and microblading involve skin penetration that can put clients at risk of infection and disease transmission. Even if your small business features the most experienced and highly-skilled team, you are also at risk of lawsuits if there is a problem with one of the tattoos completed at your place of business. These are just a few of the reasons why it’s essential that salon and medispa owners invest in cosmetic tattoo insurance in North Carolina.
Both cosmetic tattoo insurance and microblading insurance coverage in North Carolina are designed to protect businesses from the potential financial costs associated with customer dissatisfaction and expensive lawsuits. Cosmetic tattoo coverage in North Carolina makes it possible for local salons to run their businesses with peace of mind, and without the stresses that come with being uninsured. When you’ve invested in comprehensive insurance coverage, you can also rest easy knowing that your business is complying with local and state laws regarding insurance.
Additional Coverage Options
Some other coverage options that may benefit your salon or day spa include:
- Workers’ Compensation — If you have full or part-time employees, you may be required under North Carolina state law to carry this coverage. Worker’s compensation helps to protect employees in the event of a work-related accident or illness.
- General Liability — With this coverage option you can protect your bottom line against general liability claims that include personal injury or damage to personal property.
- Tattooing and microblading services are more popular than ever, putting small businesses at a higher risk for lawsuits.
- Even the most skilled artists can have complaints filed against them or make mistakes.
- Comprehensive insurance policies protect businesses, their employees and clients.
To learn more about your coverage options and to get cosmetic tattoo insurance quotes in North Carolina, contact Marine Agency Insurance today.