Marine Agency has been inking body piercing insurance policies since 1990.
Use our years of tattoo & body piercing insurance experience to get the right coverage at the right price. No nonsense, straight answers, real insurance. Get complete insurance coverage for your tattoo body art or body piercing studio through Marine Agency’s tattoo & body piercing insurance program. Marine Agency’s tattoo & body piercing business insurance policies include:
- Abusive Acts (physical abuse & sexual molestation) Liability
- General (trip & fall, products) Liability
- Professional (malpractice) Liability
- Property Coverage (burglary, fire, theft, etc.)
- Temporary guest artists covered automatically
- Surface piercings covered automatically
- Genital piercings covered automatically
- Liability coverage automatically follows you to off-site work including while exhibiting at shows and fairs
- Independent Contractors included as insureds
Buy what you want. Most coverage offered on a cafeteria basis – need everything? Great! Only want professional liability coverage? No problem! But we suggest every tattoo & body piercing shop have these policies.
Marine delivers the best available, most comprehensive body piercer & tattoo artist insurance program.
- Coverage is available throughout the lower 48 states and DC (everywhere but Alaska and Hawaii).
- All liability coverage is purpose-built for the services you perform.
- Property coverage (not available in Florida) is written on a “special form”, or sometimes called “open perils”, policy. Instead of a short list of covered perils, we provide a short list of the ones that aren’t. If it’s not in the list, you’re covered!